More than $300 million is raised to center the focus of U.S. manufacturing's future in the heart of the Midwest.
Some equipment must be repaired or replaced before it fails. We need to know which things are in that category and how to look after them.
Shaft and housing conformance are critical to electric motor repair.
Nearly half of the electrical contact incidents reported are involving workers whose primary job function is not in this group normally considered at high risk of electrical contact.
Marc Bridgham shares examples that improve operational performance.
If you want people to understand and use tools to actually improve energy efficiency and cut costs over the long term, then keep them as simple and reliable as possible.
- Finding the missing links in manufacturing
- Turning data into actionable information
- Don't play the blame game: Figure out the real cause of accidents
- 3 responses to unfulfilled needs
- Plant in Sorocaba to manufacture low-voltage products, motors, generators and drive systems
- Women run manufacturing plant in India
- eBooks offer information on corporate engineering, business and technology
- Navigant Research report predicts increase in energy harvesting systems
- 5S floor marking tape color standards
- Is climate change dead?
- In the Trenches: How iron-clad is a non-compete agreement?
- Quantifying steam quality
- White Papers
- The Basics of Predictive/Preventive Maintenance
- Optimize bearings for gearboxes
- How can power factor correction and harmonic filtering be part of your energy efficiency program?
- AutomationDirect introduces Point of View SCADA/HMI software
- AutomationDirect's solenoid pipeline valves control a variety of media
- AutomationDirect offers Solenoid locking tongue interlock safety switches
- Rockwell Automation's Armor GuardLogix PAC saves panel space
- Gateway Safety's PeakFit is a NIOSH-approved N95 air-purifying respirator
- AutomationDirect introduces a line of ultrasonic liquid level sensors
- AutomationDirect's Stratus air-to-air heat exchangers keep electrical enclosures cool
- Invensys' Wonderware InTouch Access Anywhere Software runs on a Web browser
Recent Job Postings:
Valuable Career Resources
Put your anonymous Career Profile up today and employers will begin pitching you job opportunities.
Your personal Job Alerts notify you by email of new jobs posted that match your search preferences.
Browse our content library, enlist the help of a trained career coach or simply ask an expert for career advice.